Case modifications...

I?m planning to buy an Antec Super LANBOY case...

I also plan to buy the OCZ Modstream Power Supply.

I plan to use my watercooling in this case (see sig for details), and I wonder where the best place would be to place the radiator? Cause I don?t want to ruin the airflow...

I?ve posted some pictures of the case, I?d be very thankful if you guys could show me where the ideal place for radiator is? Perhaps you can also tell me how to place the PSU...

Thanks in advance,

Caspar

post-35340-1108060412.jpg

post-35340-1108060422.jpg

post-35340-1108060431.jpg

I would go with the PowerStream over the ModStream if youre going to overclock... Ive seen better stability with the PowerStream... Id mount the radiator on the top of the case, just between the power supply and the top 5.25" bay

actually, I just saw your particular kit and its a larger radiator so Id mount it where the cases rear 120 mm goes (would take a bit of work) or mount it against the side of the hard drive bays

I just got my CoolerMaster TAC-T01-E1 Wave Master Aluminum Case

Exceptional build quality and superb cooling for such a little price. The special 3D design of the case is very eye catching and aims to impress with the blue illumined bezel. (AKA lil Blue Light) It is certainly worth the money!" $125.99

141612_A.jpg

141612_C.jpg

I?m planning to buy an Antec Super LANBOY case...

I also plan to buy the OCZ Modstream Power Supply.

I plan to use my watercooling in this case (see sig for details), and I wonder where the best place would be to place the radiator? Cause I don?t want to ruin the airflow...

I?ve posted some pictures of the case, I?d be very thankful if you guys could show me where the ideal place for radiator is? Perhaps you can also tell me how to place the PSU...

Thanks in advance,

Caspar

585446754[/snapback]

I have Super Lanboy. I love it.

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=230425&hl=