• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuuguu Rena (Higurashi - When They Cry) vs. Chris Walker (Outlast)

Ren 1c
You liar!

Chris Walker
Little pig!

Virtual horror is perhaps the most modern horror medium with arguably only comics as it's only rival to that claim. But this isn't about the history of horror video games, visual novels, etc. No, this is about who would win in a fight between two of the biggest icons in the medium. This isn't faceless guy vs. Chuck-e-Cheese ripoff or stomper vs. stompee but rather a fight between two psychopaths. Not some old guy who makes death traps or some Jason Voorhees expy but rather the faces of perhaps the most famous examples of modern Eastern and Western human horror.

In the black corner, Hinamizawa's very own cleaver girl, Ryuuguu Rena! She's faster than she looks and has a blade almost as big as she is! Weighing in at 90 lbs and with a height of 5 foot, 3 inches, she's clearly the underdog in this fight.

In the green corner, Mount Massive Asylum's soldier, Chris Walker! An absolute powerhouse with several traps up his sleeve! This giant is 6 foot, 8 inches, and weighs 347 lbs, he's almost like a sentient wall that rips people's heads off.

Tonight in the wonderful Macmilan Estate where the view is great from the Coal Tower! It's a fight to the death and the loser gets buried in the Suffocation Pit! There's no prep and both only have what they carry on them! Note:This is Anime Rena without her firebomb and speed is unequalized or Chris would instantly win.

Ryuuguu Rena:0

Chris Walker:1

Inconclusive:0

61IKSWAtOgL. SL1500
This mountain of trash is my castle.

Chris walker render
We have to contain it.

To be frank I don't know what's stopping Chris from winning given superior AP and nothing that Rena can do really seems to counter that, am deathly I don't know how her kawaii form works but..I don't think she'd see anything cute in this fight. My vote to Walker personally

Back