Page 7 of 91 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

FUZZAY! You make me cry.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBlueElf View Post

Back on to Quicksilver what is everyone's favorite costume for him? I particularly like seeing him in his green costume any variation of it really I do particularly like the original costume with the curves on the shoulders and light green gloves and boots.
    I really enjoy Quicksilver but.....all his costumes are terrible. There are like two that are "ok" but the rest I really don't like at all. Most of the ones that I do like are fan made :/

I am not sure which costume I like best.
    I like his green one and his light blue one. Not exactly the styles as much as the color of them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    FUZZAY! You make me cry.
    Sorry, we can always find a writer who was really into Alpha Flight to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by NamorsTrident View Post
    I really enjoy Quicksilver but.....all his costumes are terrible. There are like two that are "ok" but the rest I really don't like at all. Most of the ones that I do like are fan made :/
    I get that, really he hasn't had a modern costume for quite a while that's sure to change after Avengers 2 though hopefully for the better.

I do like the style of his 90s Black and White costume.

BANNED

Fan Made's that should be considered

Posted that one before but I don't care. It's sexy and you know it!

If his hair was changed to his traditional cut and he lost the arm pads this too would be better than most of Quicksilvers suits.
    Last edited by Trident; 05-06-2014 at 03:11 PM.

BANNED

This one just made me laugh so I thought I would share.

Here another that I really like:
    Last edited by Trident; 05-06-2014 at 03:24 PM.

Incredible Member

Ditto on Quicksilver's terrible costumes. The one I hate most is the one from early 2000s with that disco-collar thing. God I hate the disco collar thing. I just picture it creating drag wherever Pietro runs.
    I like Ultimate Quicksilver's costume which has these downward arrows pointing to his crotch

BANNED

LOL yeah his Ult. Uniform was pretty slick!

I'm wishing Quicksilver had a solo these days. I use to get my super speed fix from DC's Flash(Wally) but after the 52 I will probably never go back to DC. Be nice if my other favorite speedster had a title.

Love the outfit, but I will NOT read Ultimate Pietro.

I'm wishing Quicksilver had a solo these days. I use to get my super speed fix from DC's Flash(Wally) but after the 52 I will probably never go back to DC. Be nice if my other favorite speedster had a title.
    I think with the new movies coming out, we may get lucky on that solo...I HOPE.

Fantastic Member

Quicksilver costumes are the worst. Thank god X-Factor has a uniform. Even the ultimate one I don't like because it looks so generic when Wanda's not glued to it...

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    Love the outfit, but I will NOT read Ultimate Pietro.
    He wasn't so bad relatively speaking. Everyone was a dick in Ultimates, except for Thor maybe. Wanda got the short end of the stick if anything, she was written as kind of a cow...

I loved that scene where (if anyone's read ultimates 2) they're trying to get Thor's belt, and Pietro gets demolished and taken away in a stretcher. Then Wanda's like "OW! Brother, he broke my nose!" (she's the only one not actually injured). Pietro jumps off the stretcher, runs to Thor (who's in the sky), does a flying leap at him and grabs the belt. Then he goes back to the stretcher... that basically sums up Ultimate Maximoffs.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    Quicksilver costumes are the worst. Thank god X-Factor has a uniform. Even the ultimate one I don't like because it looks so generic when Wanda's not glued to it...

He wasn't so bad relatively speaking. Everyone was a dick in Ultimates, except for Thor maybe. Wanda got the short end of the stick if anything, she was written as kind of a cow...

I loved that scene where (if anyone's read ultimates 2) they're trying to get Thor's belt, and Pietro gets demolished and taken away in a stretcher. Then Wanda's like "OW! Brother, he broke my nose!" (she's the only one not actually injured). Pietro jumps off the stretcher, runs to Thor (who's in the sky), does a flying leap at him and grabs the belt. Then he goes back to the stretcher... that basically sums up Ultimate Maximoffs.
    Yes, Ultimate Quicksilver really isn't that bad... the incest isn't that big of an issue prior to Ultimates 3, and even then it's not exactly "in-your-face" (I mean, if you want to be in denial about the incest thing, you can conceivably do so. It's not like they shove pictures of Wanda and Pietro being intimate in front of your eyes). It's after Wanda dies that Pietro goes a little crazy and super-violent.
    And I really liked that Quicksilver was a force to be reckoned with, compared to his 616-counterpart who gets knocked out way too easily: he takes out Thor, Cyclops, Tony Stark in Disassembled, that speedster woman in Ultimates 2.

BANNED

Ultimate Quicksilver had quite a few a great feats! (Like grabbing that other speedster and running so fast she basically few apart) But I can see why Cold Water is put off buy that version. Incest is pretty gross.

If it makes you feel any better it Cold it was only mentioned like twice in the whole series.

Incredible Member

LOL yeah his Ult. Uniform was pretty slick!

What do you think his solo should be about? I think that's the big problem getting a Quicksilver solo off the ground...His solo in the 90s had him leading the Knights of Wundagore which was kinda boring.
    I think it would be interesting if there was maybe a schism with Magneto's Acolytes (if they're still around), and some of them decide to follow Quicksilver instead so he'll be in direct competition with his father...either that or a road trip with his sisters, daughter and nephews

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilverfan View Post
    What do you think his solo should be about? I think that's the big problem getting a Quicksilver solo off the ground...His solo in the 90s had him leading the Knights of Wundagore which was kinda boring.
    I would like to see a book that was a duo with Wanda, not a true solo I know or a title where he goes off completely on his own to "really" discover who he is. I'm still trade waiting X-Factor so I'm not entirely sure how he is written there but for the longest time it seem as if Quicksilver is far to involved and connected to the women in his life. The guy seems to have little going on outside of protecting/loving/providing for them. It's an admiral quality, no doubt there. However, it leaves me wondering if this guy really knows who he really is and what he really wants or is he simply existing for the sake of others?

My Quicksilver solo would have him doing a little globe trotting on some adventure to save the World/Mutants/Inhumans/Whoever meeting new allies and creating plots for later stories all the while getting QS to really discover who he is, that way he can be more than the big brother.(and loving ex-Husband)
    Last edited by Trident; 05-06-2014 at 05:38 PM.