Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mattek

NS5 = I-Robot

1. Standard NS5 vs T-888

2. Sonny vs T-888

3. Sonny vs T-1000 in a steel factory.

Remember the NS5's were very agile and strong. 

MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MrDestroyer187

This is a Joke Right? 

1. standard NS-5 vs T-888 = T-888 Wins by Cybernetic Curbstomp.

2. Sonny vs T-888 = Good Fight = Draw maybe or Sonny possibly wins

3. Sonny vs T-1000 in a steel factory = T-1000 Wins by Cybernetic Curb Stomp, unless Sonny has a chunk of heavy weapons to carry around lol.

4. Terminators = Military Warefare Cybernetic Organisms vs NS-5 Robots = Community Service Robots = TERMINATORS STOMP NS-5 Robots.

Terminators are physically more powerful, highly more durable, adaptable to combat greater threats, understand human nature, feel no remorse or fear and won't stop untill there mission is complete no matter how great the task. 

Speculating the durability and strength of NS-5 Robots & Sonny is Trollish at best. although they are fast and agile which is the only thing they have going for them, which makes no difference in the long run.

No Caption Provided
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mattek
@MrDestroyer187 said:

2. Sonny vs T-888 = Good Fight = Draw maybe or Sonny possibly wins

Ok, so in the other thread which is Sonny vs a T-850 you said the T-850 wins. Here, however, you saw sonny can stalemate a T-888?

Contradict yourself much? LMFAO. 

T-888's are made from a way stronger alloy than a T-850 called Coltan. T-888's actually have speed feats, etc. 

I'm satisfied. This confirms you know nothing about Terminator. By all means, continue to post your silly images and make a fool of yourself.
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MrDestroyer187

Were you born retarded or are you trying to put words in my mouth

1 i clearly didn't state specifically that Sonny would win, i said draw or possibly meaning a not for sure win. 

2 you clearly don't know anything about Terminator other then the Sarah Connor Chronicles lol, which was crap, and T-850 Series Terminators performed more efficiently on the battle field when compared to the T-888 thats why skynet chose the T-850 series in more high end missions and to also to kill John Connor in the year 2032, also the T-850 has way better feats then the T-888. i haven't seen a T-888 battle against the T-X so untill i see how it fairs the T-850 on feats alone is better.

3 OK now im starting to think im talking with a crackhead over the internet 

MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MrDestroyer187

you're the one speculating and over hyping sonny's feats to the max here, im only going off the films feats which there is only 1 I Robot and 4 Terminator films and in the Terminator films if you pay attention provide more then enough feats to supply a strong victory over Sonny. We have never seen Sonny battle against Machines that were built for War at all costs, We have never seen Sonny take immense amounts of damage and still keep coming, in I Robot there wasn't even weapons comparable to the one's used in the Terminator  Timelines. I have posted enough facts its not my fault you're in denial and avoid every fact that i lay out, and the best you can do is speculate about Sonny's strength & durability as well as other feats like battling other NS-5's when the mere fact is that they are Inferior when compared to T-800 Series Terminators, the only thing Sonny has is speed & agility which won't be enough to win against a machine like the T-850. You have to do better then speculate, avoid obvious facts & deny feats if you expect to have any chance in this thread, and id say you have already failed a couple of pages back lol. 

Omnibrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Standard NS5 vs T-888

2. Sonny vs T-888

3. Sonny vs T-1000 in a steel factory.

Remember the NS5's were very agile and strong.

So, here's the lowdown. We all know what terminators are like. Strong, and very, very, very durable. However, they lack speed.

The NS-5s are almost the opposite. They are just as strong (if not a bit more), and very very fast. However, they lack durability.

Terminators have smashed through metal and bathroom walls, lift and fire heavy weapons and miniguns without trouble, and have very high durability. They also have excellent aim. However, they can be ridiculously slow with the exception of the T-1000 and TX. The T-800s are very slow, preferring to walk to their target. However, they hit ridiculously hard.

NS-5s have pushed cars at people, ripped open metal doors and threw people back dozens of meters. They are very strong, as strong as the terminator and have very accurate aim, as proven by sonny by his perfect headshots at other, jumping NS-5s using a pistol. They can also jump dozens of meters, and have incredibly agility and climbing skills. However, they are killed quite easily by bullets.

It's true sonny never took on other military machines, but he is still a formidable force. The Terminators were made for military use, but in a different universe. They still rely on hydraulics and pneumatics to move. Sonny is more advanced, built a few decades after Judgement Day.

NS-5s were not made to take a lot of damage. They are strong service and social workers, not soldiers. However, they are much more advanced, and fast.

People assume the NS-5s are weak, but they are not. They smash through glass easily, rip apart metal doors, jump dozens of feet and tear metal like it's aluminum foil. They are just as strong as terminators, and fast too. But their main weakness is their...well...weakness.

But they ARE quite powerful. People have to get that. One heavily damaged one, with half it's body and arms blown off managed to shove a car at Detective Spooner, and almost won a fight against him, even though Detective Spooner had a badass robotic arm.

But the terminator would have to get it's hands on it first. A standard NS-5 is quite inferior to Sonny. Sonny has taken on multiple enemy NS-5s and killed them easier then Optimus Prime against some "Decepticon punks". He has thicker alloy, which is thick enough to survive prolonged exposure a force field which could slice apart metal easier then butter. He survived a 50 story fall, and has extremely accurate aim and strength, smashing NS-5s into walls, ceilings, and elbowing them away easily. He is also much more durable. They only time he sustained damage was when Detective Spooner got off a lucky shot into his thigh tendons, a sensitive place, even in humans.

So here is the complete review of the match:

1. Terminator wins, tough match. The NS-5 throws it around and punches it, dealing quite some damage, but the Terminator is not human and tanks the damage. After about an hour, grabs the NS-5 by the spine and rips it in two.

2. Sonny wins easily. Terminator does quite some damage, and probably tear a few of Sonny's limbs off, but Sonny crushes the Terminator's weaker parts, disables it, and rips out /breaks it's neck. He has done that quite a few times on other NS-5s. The Terminator simply does not have the speed to grab Sonny, and Sonny is smarter, stronger and more durable then other NS-5s. Speed and agility are extremely important in battle. Combine that with Sonny's speed and durability, and he's got a great chance.

3. Sonny wins, but its a very tough match. With his advanced intelligence, he figures out a way to throw the T-1000 into the steel mill (NS-5s are very good at throwing human-like stuff) and uses weapons, but find out they don't work against the T-1000 that good. The T-1000 probably will come very close to winning, but Sonny, with his emotion, better intelligence and speed, barely manages to chuck the T-1000 into the steel mill. One of the main reasons the T-800 lost against the T-1000 was because he was ridiculously slow.

PS: Terminators are cybernetic organisms, very strong, very durable and built for military use. However, they are not very advanced, still relying on hydraulic pistons to move limbs, which result in massive strength but slow movement. The bulk of them were made in the 2010-2020s. NS-5s were not only community service, but for work, transportation and toil. They are also a couple decades more advanced. And Sonny was actually built for combat, and for destroying VIKI. So while an ordinary NS-5 would be curb stomped by the Terminators, Sonny would put up a good fight and eventually win in the end.